2011‐2014 : PhD candidate. CNRS, IPHC-DEPE, Evolutionary ethology.
PhD : Decision making under risk and uncertainty: cognitive mechanisms and biaises involved. A comparative study in primates: monkeys, great apes and humansSupervisor : Dr Valérie Dufour.
- Primate training
- Animal welfare assessments, enrichments
- Design and conduction of controlled behavioral tests
- Data analysis and statistics
- Scientific communication
- ECo-supervision of students
- Teaching: Introduction to Animal Behaviour
- 41ème colloque SFECA. Tour, France, 2011
- Social Structure Summer School - Göttingen, Germany, 2012
- VIth European Conference on Behavioural Biology - Essen, Germany, 2012
- 33rd International Ethological Conference (IEC) – Newcastle, UK, 2013
- 9èmes journées « Ecology & Behaviour » - Strasbourg, France, 2013
Collaborations - Visiting researcher:
- Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology (MPI-EVA), Leipzig, Germany.
- Centre International de Recherche Médicale (CIRMF), Franceville, Gabon.
- Parco dell’ Abatino – Refuge zoologique, Rieti, Italy.
- Edinburgh Zoo – Living links & Budongo Trail, Edinburgh, Scotland.